dailydraught

Friday, September 22, 2006

Right?

Father, you defend the cause of your holy ones, and give them the Kingdom that last forever as their possession. Right? You are with us in pain, comforting us as we suffer through trials, disappointment, and dysfunction. Right? You turn the pain in our lives into a sort of grace -- making it a teacher that drives us into deeper living and causes us to run into your arms. Right?

All I need today is a little confirmation that I'm not a fool to trust you, or, if I am a fool, I'm not alone. All I need is some indication that there is a purpose and plan behind all of this. I just can't believe that these things don't have meaning. I won't believe that we struggle and suffer in vain. Speak to us, Lord, and remind us that in all things you are right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home